NSP administration is at the National and State level. Delegates are sent from each state to the National Congress which are the OGM and AGM.
The National Executive Council is the highest decision-making body of the NSP.
Dr Rufai Yusuf Ahmad PT
Dr. Ahmad is the President of Nigeria Society of Physiotherapy in Nigeria. Dr Rufai has devoted a tremendous amount of his time and skills for the advancement of physiotherapy in Nigeria.
Dr. Nina Nnenna Chigbo PT
Dr. Chigbo is the Vice President of Nigeria Society of Physiotherapy.
Dr. Oluyinka Afolabi PT
Dr. Afolabi is the Assistant General Secretary of Nigeria Society of Physiotherapy.
Other members of the Executive Council are:
- Dr. Felix Odusanya PT - General Secretary
- Dr. Wasiu Jimoh PT - Financial Secretary
- Dr. Jibril Sagir PT - Treasurer
- Dr. Ogbu lweka Johnbosco PT - Assistant PRO l
- Dr. Adamu Usman Gamawa PT - Assistant PRO Il
- Dr. Muhammad Aminu Shehu PT - Auditor I
- Dr. Ogechukwu Ugboaja PT - Auditor II
- Dr. Olaniyi Oladire PT - Ex-officio II (IPGS)
Dr. Taiwo Oyewumi PT
Dr. Taiwo is the ex-officio 1 (IPP) of Nigeria Society of Physiotherapy.